What information do we collect?
When you visit our website, you may provide us with two types of information: the personal information and personal identity that is collected which you voluntarily disclose; and the information that is collected automatically when you use our website or the services provided on our website (collectively called "information").; 以及当您使用我们的网站或我们网站上提供的服务（统称“信息”）时自动收集的信息。
What is personal information?
Personal information is collected only on a voluntary basis and only for purposes clearly identified on our website. Personal information means any information that is unique to you, such as:
Other personal information you choose to provide
What information is collected automatically?
When you use our website or service on our website, we will collect information from your device automatically. We collect the following information:
- Server log information:When you use our website, we collect server log information which may include (but not limited to) your login details, your access date and time, the page you visited, your IP address, the time you spent on our website, the website you just visited and the website you just visited after visiting our website.
- Equipment information: We collect information about computers or mobile devices used to access our web site, including hardware models, operating systems and versions, the web browsers you use, and other device identifiers.
- Telemetry information:If you use any of our open source software, we may collect bandwidth upload and download speed, free and used storage space on devices, and other statistics about devices.
- usage information:if you use our website, we will collect the metadata of the files you upload for storage, and we will record an instance of your communication using the private key.
- Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies:We and our service provider use a variety of technologies to gather information when you interact with our website, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on the device when visiting a website. They enable us to collect information about device identifiers, IP addresses, web browsers used to access websites, pages or functions visited, time spent on web pages, mobile application performance, and link clicks. A network beacon is a graphical image placed on a website or E-mail message to monitor the behavior of users who visit or send E-mail messages. They are usually used in combination with cookies.
Use of information
We will only use the information for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, deliver or improve our website or products or services provided through our website;
- Analyze and track data to determine the usefulness or popularity of certain content and to better understand the online activities of our website users;
- Fulfill our legal or regulatory requirements;
- Provide you with the information or products or services you require;
- Answer your questions or reply to your letters;
- Develop new products or services;
- Send you technical, supportive or administrative notices;
- Communicate with you about news, products, services, events and other information that we think you will be interested in;
- Match your information with the job vacancy to help us find the most suitable position for you, provided you have contacted us about the recruitment activity;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities related to our website;
- To detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions or unauthorized or illegal activities;
- Protect the rights and property of the block. Party (as defined below), etc.;
- Link, connect, or combine the information we collect from you or about you with other information;
- Any other purpose or reason for carrying out information collection
We will only share your information in the following ways:
- With your consent or under your direction;
- Other companies that are controlled or owned jointly by our existing or future parent companies, branches, subsidiaries, and/or our international offices;
- With third parties or service providers who perform our work for us;
- You may publicly display some of the information you choose to share, such as your username and any content you post when using the interactive area of our website, such as our online forum;
- Information disclosed or transferred in connection with the merger or sale of our company's assets, or if we finance or participate in the acquisition or any other information that may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets;
- If we believe that disclosure is consistent with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal procedure
- If we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreement or policy, or protect the rights, property and security of any block, party or other party;
- Disclosure summary information with third parties cannot be reasonably used to identify your information.
Social sharing function
Personal information protection
We take reasonable measures to protect the security of the information conveyed through our website. However, there is no computer security system that is absolutely safe. Internet is not a safe way to transmit information. Therefore, we do not assume any responsibility for the data you submit to or receive from us through the Internet or for any unauthorized access or use of this information. And we cannot guarantee that the information you receive or the information we send you will be received or will not be changed before or after it is sent to us. You agree not to hold us and our respective past, present and future employees, senior officers, directors, contractors, consultants, stake holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, the parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (collectively referred to as "a party") for any theft, interception, modification, deletion, destroy, or use of the information through our website to bear liability for loss or damage of any kind. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You might want to quit by turning off cookies (see the help menu on your browser); However, closing cookies may limit your access to our website.
You can also choose not to receive our promotion information at any time according to the instructions in the communication. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as technical notifications, support or management notifications, or information about your account, if any.
Hyperlinks and third-party websites
Date: June 15th, 2018